Thursday, September 3, 2009

Hello =]

My name is Tara Gianfrancesco. Yes, that is quite a long last name lol. When I was little I had trouble remembering how to spell it, so i made a song and would sing it whenever i needed to write it haha. Im 100% italian. I have many family members who live in Italy and my grandma has a house there. Usually my family and I go to visit every other summer. If you have never been, I recommend so. Its extremly relaxing and slow pace.

So far my semester is going okay. And yes, just okay. I went to Elms College in Springfield MA for three years. So transferring back home your senior year isnt fun. Especially when you have an annoying 14 year old brother at home. But, I hope to make some friends here and get involved on campus. The parking situation is extremly lame! It takes me forever to find a spot so latelly ive just been parking in guam and walking. Hopefully its gets better because that wouldnt be fun to do in the winter.

When im not in class, I work for my dad. He owns a diner down the street from RIC. STOP IN! Best breakfast around! Ha and lunch too. Its on Douglas Avenue. You can also find me at the gym. A goal of mine is to one day compete in a tri athelon so lately ive been running and biking as much as I can. Didnt work the swimming into the ordeal yet, but I have lots more training before I can compete, thats for sure lol. I love to relax as well. I have a puppy at home named Wallie who is a cairn terrier (toto from the wizard of oz). He is actually quite the little devil.

Well thanks for reading my blog. It was fun =]

1 comment:

  1. Hi Tara,
    I agree about the parking situation. It's crazy! Great blog, I enjoyed reading it. Have a great long weekend!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete